The face of education is changing so rapidly with the growing internet technologies. There are so many ways to improve the educational system, one of them is you can create an educational website.
Setting up an entire educational website is something complicated but WordPress enables you to do easily. A short time spent on setting up your WordPress educational website will create the best educational websites in India. An excellent educational website will help to:
To promote your organization.
Added publicity for your website.
Increased learning opportunities for students.
Some Overview Points
1- Most Common Types of Educational Websites
2- Important Elements that You Need In an Educational Website
3- Steps to Create an Educational Website with WordPress
4- 1. The Domain Name – Identity of Your Website
5- 2. Get Hosting Plans
6- 3. Install WordPress
7- 4. Easy Setup of Your Website
8- 5. Pick a Plugin
9- 6. Adding Content
Before you create any type of WordPress website the two things that you need to do is:
1.Choose the best web host.
2.Install the WordPress software.
Most Common Types of Educational Websites
Before creating an educational website you need to know about the various educational websites and their elements.
• An Online Education Portal Website – Such types of website provides online study materials, live classes, and tutorials for students.
example – www.tutorialspoint.com, www.w3schools.com
• Website for School or College – These websites give information about the school, students, staff, courses they offer, and classes.
• A Membership Website – In Membership educational websites students can take their classes online by using the login process, they can know about their grade information, submit their assignments.
Tutors can also maintain student information. They can create or manage courses, take online and offline classes for their students.
With WordPress, you can easily create an educational website free. This article will help you to create educational websites.
Important Elements that You Need In an Educational Website
Below are some of the important elements that most of the educational websites contains.
• Home Page – Home page will be the front page of any websites where you can design logo, images, important information, and events report etc.
• Courses & fees Structure – It includes detailed information about courses, school offers and fees structure.
• Registration form – This type of page having some forms that is for students to sign up for classes.
• About us page – This page gives the detailed information about the history of institute or schools, location, certification, etc.
• Contact us form – Student can make contact related to any query.
With the WordPress website you can easily add or modify pages.
Steps to Create an Educational Website with WordPress
Following are the main steps of creating an education website.
1. Choose relevant domain name related to an educational website.
2. Select and register for your hosting plan.
3. Install WordPress.
4. Select and install a perfect, attractive, and responsive educational WordPress theme.
5. Pick and install relevant plugins.
6. Add relevant content and information.
These steps are used to create an attractive or catchy WordPress educational site:
1. The Domain Name – Identity of Your WebSite
The first & the main step is to choose the best domain name for your educational websites. The name is the identity of your website. By reading this below articles you can choose a right domain name.